When and where is the Summit going to happen?
- The event will take place on 7th to 9th June in Tartu, Estonia at Tartu Health Care College.
Who can attend the Summit?
- The event is open to everyone who is interested in changing the world, but usually most of the participants are university students.
How can I get to the Summit?
- The venue is located outside of the city center, but is well connected with public transport (buses 5 and 3). There’s also a public parking lot if you do arrive by car.
What language will be used at the Summit?
- The main language is English, with some parallel sessions in Estonian.
Is there a dresscode?
- No, just make yourself feel comfortable. The weather outside in June is probably nice, but there is always a chance of rain in Estonia.
Are the food and drinks included in the ticket price?
- Yes! 🙂 This is possible thanks to our supporters.
What else is included in the ticket price?
- Everything except lodging – all the content, all the materials, all the social events and 3 meals a day as well.
Can I purchase the ticket at the venue?
- No, only before the 1st June 2019.
Is there a possibility to refund if I am not able to come?
- Unfortunately, the tickets are not refundable.
Can I transfer my ticket to another person?
- Transferring the ticket is possible until 31st of May 2019. For more information please contact email@example.com